Sunday, April 3, 2011

First Entry

Good Afternoon. I've been active posting on a bunch of different gun bulletin boards, and it gets tedious to post and repost the same stuff in many places. I've decided to start my own blog spot so at least everything will live in one spot.

I've got some plans for various tests and reviews that will be added to the blog over the next few months. All reviews and tests will be done on various shooting supplies ranging from holsters, ammo, chronographs, and of course firearms.

2 comments:

  1. I have been researching a "mouse gun" for warm weather/convenient CCW, which led me to your site.

    I just read through all of your posts, and thoroughly enjoyed them. Thank you so much for taking the time (as a casual photographer I can imagine the time it took) to record your progress with photos and data for the rest of us.

    As fond as you appear towards these minuscule firearms and lasers, I'll be checking back in the future hoping that you got to play with the S&W Bodyguard 380!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Josh. Thanks for your comments. I actually had a S&W Bodyguard 380 and a Ruger LCP for a time, but traded them off before I started my blog. I think I did a review of the Bodyguard and posted it on another website. I'll see if I can dig it up. I know I still have the pictures.

      Delete