I did get 2 of the 22 varieties tested today, so I put them into the spreadsheet and finalized the format I'll use for reporting the rest of the samples. When all ammos are done, I'll add a bullet energy calculation for each load so we can compare those as well as the 4 currently reported statistics. I'm capturing more data for each sample string, but only reporting the following:
Hi = Highest velocity measured for the 5 shot string.
Low = Lowest velocity measured for the 5 shot string.
ES = Extreme spread of velocities measured across 5 shots.
Avg = The average velocity of the 5 shot string.
Click on the picture of the spreadsheet for a readable version.
Two down and 20 more samples to go. Maybe next weekend will be more productive.