Saturday, January 28, 2012

Crimson Trace Rail Master - More CT Awesomeness

This morning I was working on my Ted Nugent Ammo post and when that was done I checked my mail and found an email from Crimson Trace waiting for me.  It was a new product announcement email on their new universal rail mount laser.  I've always liked Crimson Trace primarily for their outstanding customer service, long warranty period, and the "no thought required" or instinctive activation of their laser guard and laser grip products.  In my opinion, their pressure pad in the grip activation rules the market place and they can command their premium price point vs. all other competitors in the space that require laser activation that you have to "remember" by switching it on during the draw. 


I love this new product and can't wait to get my hands on one.  Honestly, I would have one on order now, but the Crimson Trace website is down for some reason.  Maybe a bunch of other people are also super excited about this new product or perhaps they just have a technical issue and really bad timing that it's going on right as this product announcement email went out.  I can't get any details other than what came in the email because their website isn't working.  Here's what they sent in the way of details.
 

So now I can buy one laser that I can swap between Springfield, Glock, Ruger, or anything else with a rail for less than $150 that still comes with the Crimson Trace Warranty and Customer Service.  I'm in!

The Crimson Trace website came back up yesterday so I was able to read a little more about the laser and it does indeed come with the batteries for life and 3 year warranty so I have one on the way.  I'll be sure to let you know what I think about it.  This will be a very helpful tool when I start serious ammo evaluation when my bullet box is done.  If this laser keeps me from making one bad shot that could ruin my catch box, it's more than paid for itself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment