Friday, February 3, 2012

C.O.P. Copper Only Projectiles .380 Ammo Update

Last month I reviewed a new .380 ACP ammo from Rare Ammo.  The details of the review can be found here.  Link to Blog Review

Last week I decided to contact Rare Ammo and share my findings with them and give them the chance to respond to the low velocity and poor terminal performance I experienced during my evaluation.  It's been a full week now and I have not heard back from them.  I found this somewhat surprising as their website asks for feedback and questions about their products. 

Based on my results and their lack of response (customer service), I'm giving this ammo my first ever big thumb down.  It's pretty obvious that they could care less about customer feedback and that's just inexcusable for a new product.

No comments:

Post a Comment