Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Confound You Photobucket

I was going to post a new ammo test tonight, but Photobucket has been down for the last 24 hours and I can't upload new pictures.  The blog photos they host on their servers continues to work, so for that I am thankful.

Spoke with Sig Customer Service again today and after viewing my video from last weekend, they have agreed to take the pistol back in for a second service visit.  It went out today so I should have an update within the next two weeks.

Ordered some new gear this week.  Way out of the Pocket Gun universe, but I'll probably figure out a way to work them into the blog since I'm sure they will get quite a bit of attention in the short term.

I've also been designing some new target holders so I can mix up my range visits a bit.  It took two trips to Lowe's to get all the right stuff together.  The first trip to buy the wrong stuff and the second trip to return everything I had previously purchased and buy the right stuff I really needed.  I'll let you know how they turn out and how you can make your own.  If they turn out as planned, they should be just a bit better than most of the other DIY PVC target holders you see on YouTube.  I just need to avoid the danger of over engineering them.




1 comment:

  1. You can guest post that gear over at my place anytime you like.

    ReplyDelete