Wednesday, September 5, 2012

No New Stuff - Confound You Photobucket II

I had the most amazing thing happen to me today and I'd like to tell you about it and show you pictures, but Photobucket is down again and has been problematic for many users since 9/2. The good news is their "best people" are working on the problem. The bad news is I'm still not able to upload new images so I can publish new blog posts. I guess their best people really aren't that good. They also have no idea when the issue will be resolved for their impacted customers.

Just so you know, this peeves me greatly since I was forced to upgrade to the paid "Pro" version of Photobucket due to band-width usage from the blog. If I was getting the service for free, I wouldn't be posting this. The only silver lining is the images in existing blog posts continue to be displayed.

Let's hope that continues while they work through their issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment