Saturday, October 27, 2012

A Quarter Million - Thanks Readers

The blog had some significant events happen in the last few days that I wanted to make you aware of.  The first is that we hit the 250K views milestone.  I am so blown away by the growth of the blog.  It's hard to believe we hit 100K just 5 months ago.  The growth inspires me to write more and continue to develop fresh and interesting content.  Thanks very much for reading.

Another really good thing is that the blog has been verified by McAfee as a safe website.  So now blog articles that come back from web searches have that green check mark next to them instead of that gray question mark.  Hopefully, it will help folks feel better about visiting the blog.

Lastly, I had to turn on comment moderation.  Please feel free to leave your comments and I will get them moderated and added as soon as possible.  I guess the downside of growing is that the blog becomes a target for SPAMers.  I delete 5 bogus comments for every legitimate comment I approve.  I appreciate and value the time you invest in leaving comments so please don't get upset if you don't see them added immediately.  I can promise you they will get added.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment