Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The DoubleTap Drama Builds

I admit it, I'm hopeless when it concerns an unfolding drama.  I think I've matured enough to allow things to develop in their own time and not get frustrated and impatient to the point of giving up on what could be a good thing in the end.  Maybe that's a maturity I learned from raising our son over the last eight years.  Who knows.

Anyway......I just noticed an update from the folks at DoubleTap Firearms that we should expect a BIG (their caps, not mine) announcement from them tomorrow morning at 10am EST.  If you do the Twitter thing, go ahead and start following them today so you don't miss out.  @DoubleTapPistol is their Twitter name.  You can also find them on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/DoubleTapFirearmsLLC so go Like and post some encouragement on their wall.


No comments:

Post a Comment