Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 The Year of Organization

I usually spend long holiday weekends working on some blog project that takes a considerable amount of time to complete.  The projects usually span several days and you can find them if you look back at historical blog posts around the Summer holidays.

This Winter Break I decided to spend some time organizing the important blog content into Blog Archive Pages.  At the top of the blog, just under the Blog Title Banner, you can now find a series of page tabs that will take you to a listing of page links to specific blog posts.  The picture below has arrows over the page tabs I'm referring to.
 
So now if you want to look up past ammunition tests for 380 Auto, you can just click on the Ammo Test Page Tab and you will go to a page with links to all the specific tests previously posted on the blog.  I've listed them from newest to oldest under each caliber.  The testing process continues to improve so if you see two or more entries for the same loading, the first one on the list will be the most recent, and in my opinion, the best test to date.  The picture below shows the Ammo Tests Page.

 
I've done a similar page for Gear Reviews, Gun Reviews, and Practical Practice.  I hope you all find this helpful when trying to locate a previous blog post.  I'll do my best to keep these pages updated as new content is published in 2013.

I wish everyone a Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous New Year in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment