These Guys Actually Have Ammunition In-stock and Ready to Ship

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Caracal Recall - Model C

I usually don't post stuff like this, but I've been following the Caracal brand this year in hopes of getting my hands on a Caracal SC model as part of my 2013 Wish List.  I just happened to notice this press release notice on Facebook this morning.  FULL RECALL NOTICE ON THE CARACAL WEBSITE


This follows an initial recall initiated on October 19, 2012 and updated on November 24, 2012 that affected some group of F and C model pistols.  The remedy for the initial recall was a replacement pistol.

All this is unfortunate and it makes me wonder if the brand can overcome 2 recalls in a 5 month period for two different safety issues.

With so much recall activity going on, coupled with the crazy demand for everything gun related, I seriously doubt I'll see a SC model this year.      

No comments:

Post a Comment