Monday, March 11, 2013

Boberg XR45-S Update

Last Sunday I posted my first blog entry on the newly announced Boberg XR45-S.  You can read that post HERE if you are just joining the story.

Earlier today we were treated to a color CAD rendering of the XR45-S that I wanted to post up on the blog since I promised to post periodic updates.  I'll assume this isn't a final drawing so you should assume that too.  Looks pretty final to me though.  =)  Can't wait to get one for a review.


If you want to cut out the middle-man and get your updates directly from Boberg, please feel free to follow them on Facebook HERE or visit their Boberg Arms On-line Community HERE

One other tid-bit of Boberg news from this week was the XR9-S making the cover of the March 25th issue of GunDigest.  Unfortunately this publication isn't available in my area so I really can't tell you much about the article inside the magazine.  Nice to see that Boberg is starting to get some old school magazine press.


No comments:

Post a Comment