Monday, March 11, 2013

So You Like Ammo Tests.....

A few weeks ago I got a message from a YouTube Subscriber who told me that he's been aggregating all the YouTube ammo tests from my channel and also the channels of tnoutdoors9 and Mrgunsngear.  He maintains a spreadsheet on Google Docs that consolidates the tests and sorts them by caliber.

You can view the document HERE.  

I grabbed a little sample of the consolidated list and have attached it below.  Please feel free to check it out if you want to see a top line recap of what the 3 of us have tested or if you want to look up a new load and see if we've tested it.


I'm really glad that someone is spending some time to catalog tests from multiple YouTube Channels.  I barely have time to keep on top of my own tests and keep my Ammo Tests index page up to date.  It's really interesting to see how our test results compare for the same cartridges.  Before you ask, I can pretty much tell which tests are mine by the recorded velocity.  Since I'm the short barrel test guy, my velocities are usually the lowest.

I wish you could leave a message for the list owner on Google Docs to thank him for his work, but comments are currently disabled.  Feel free to leave a message for him here if you would like and I'll send him the link to this blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment