Friday, October 25, 2013

The Return of the Ruger Red Label Shotgun


I really like trade show season because it means that "new stuff" is going to be announced.  Most of the new stuff doesn't register on my radar, but every so often something hits home with me and I decide to share it.  Just in time for NASGW 2013, Ruger announced today that they are bringing back their excellent Red Label shotguns.

Remember the Birthday Gun piece I did earlier this week?  Well back in 1999, I procured a Ruger Red Label all weather stainless model as my Birthday Gun.  It wasn't custom in any way, but it was different.  Sporting a black synthetic stock and forend, the all stainless steel shotgun was different than anything else on the market at the time.  I've come to love that shotgun over the years and I was really happy to see that Ruger has brought back the Red Label.

If you see a O/U shotgun in your future, you should definitely consider a Ruger Red Label. 

No comments:

Post a Comment